Accreditations and Licensing
Oriana House is committed to excellence at all levels of care and services provided. For that reason we actively pursue and often surpass the local, state and federal standards established for our industry.
American Correctional Association (ACA) standards are the national benchmark for the effective operation of correctional systems throughout the United States and are necessary to ensure that correctional facilities are operated professionally. Oriana House is proud to have twelve programs/facilities that are accredited by ACA.
The following facilities are accredited by ACA:
- Cliff Skeen Community Based Correctional Facility
- Summit County Community Based Correctional Facility
- Community Corrections and Treatment Center
- CROSSWAEH Community Based Correctional Facility (Male)
- CROSSWAEH Community Based Correctional Facility (Female)
- Electronic Monitoring
- Glenwood Halfway House
- Lake Erie Community Corrections Center
- Judge Nancy R. McDonnell Community Based Correctional Facility
- Residential Correctional Center
- Residential Institutional Probation
- Special Housing Adjustment Residential Program
- Terrence Mann Residential Center
The Intensive Outpatient Treatment offered by Oriana House along with the agency's residential and nonresidential chemical dependency treatment programs are certified by the Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services (ODADAS).
Oriana House's drug and alcohol testing laboratory is certified by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA).
Licensing is also granted by the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction through annual audits on all funded programs. These audits measure performance indicators and ensure that minimum standards are met.
Oriana House is certified under the Ohio Nonprofits Standards for Excellence.