Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment in
- Summit County Ohio (234) 678-5720
- Cuyahoga County Ohio (216) 417-4213
- Seneca County Ohio (567) 220-7018
- Washington County Ohio (740) 371-5160
- Oriana House Programming and Criteria Guide
- Email the Oriana House Admissions Department or call (330) 535-8116
At Oriana House, we believe alcoholism and chemical dependency are diseases that require an individual's continuous commitment to recovery over the course of his or her life. Our programming sends individuals on a multi-step journey to rehabilitation through their own admission of a problem, abstinence, avoidance of relapse, and a daily dedication to recovery. We are proud to be a part of this process and to assist individuals in regaining control of their lives.
We are also committed to building stronger communities through safe, proven, and effective programming for appropriate offenders. No community can avoid crime or chemical dependency, but community corrections programs can minimize their impact and increase public safety. Our services include treatment, education, employment, case management, and help prepare individuals for a successful reintegration to the community.